Friday, June 27, 2008

July 2004 Feature of the Month - Meinzzfuture

What is your hair care regimen?

I wash once a week to every week and a half with Creme of nature shampoo (the one with the shampoo and conditioner in one), I use Nutrine Garlic Shampoo if I need to curb any excessive shedding, i deep condition with Motions CPR and use Garnier Fructis conditioner after deep conditioning.

I perm with PCJ NO lye- regular strength. For maintenance, I try to wrap my hair every night and tie it up in my satin head tie. Once in the blue, I surge so I'm not sure if that works either. I get about 1/4" a month.

My last trim was about 7 weeks ago or so hen I got rid of about 2 inches to finally even out my hair and get the last of my highlights out. At that time, I also used Sebastians Colorshines in Brilliant Brown.

Do you take any supplements, if so what are they?

I'm currently taking Country Life Biotin 5000mcg but I really don't think its contributing to any growth. I think that Solgar Biotin 1000mcg was still a little more potent.

What are the things that you feel have helped you the most in achieving and maintaining your hair length?

I think my hair length is due to genetics and what has helped me to maintain my length is going to the salon to have it professionally done because whenever I attempt to do my own hair, it's a wreck and there is shedding and breakage all over the place. I also never use heat unless if its the hooded dryer or a curling iron to curl my bangs like once every two months since I hardly wear them out.

Currently how long is your hair, and what is your hair type?

I'm estimating my hair to be at about 25 inches. Hair type I'm also guessing to be 4A.

No comments: