Friday, June 27, 2008

March 2008 Feature of the Month - Tee




(1)What is your hair care regimen?

- Wash with a moisturizing shampoo once a week.

- I avoid any shampoo that has sodium laureth sulfate. My staple shampoo is by Elucence
- I co-wash 2 or 3 times a week. (summer only)
- I clarify as needed. (Maybe once a month)
- I deep condition weekly with a heating cap.
- I almost always add EVOO to my deep condition.

- I use protein treatments as needed. (About 1x a month)
- I always use a leave-in conditioner.
- I air dry 95% of the time.

- I moisturize every other day.
- I love oil. I sometimes seal my moisturizer with oil. (Just depends on which moisturizer I am using at the time.)

- I oil my scalp after every wash with an oil by Hair2Heaven.com
- I massage my scalp a few times a week.


(2)Do you take any supplements? If so, what are they?

I take a multi vitamin, biotin, and flaxseed oil. I try to drink a lot of water. I plan to up my supplements again.

(3) Currently, how long is your hair and what is
your hair type?


My hair is just a few inches below bra-strap. I have 3B/3C hair.


(4) What are the things that you feel have helped you
the most in achieving and maintaining your hair
length?


- Hands down, finding LHCF!
- Deep conditioning weekly.
- Avoiding direct heat as much as possible.
- Moisturizing my hair.
- Protective Styling
- Hair2Heaven Stimulating Scalp Oil and Hair2Heaven End All Balm. I love this whole line but these two products really helped me along my journey. I can not be without either.
- Avoiding mineral oil and petrolatum on my scalp.

No comments: